We are looking to hire individuals who are self-motivated and excited about change! Individuals with an interest to contribute to the growth of a startup company and grow personally along with the organisation.
To develop path-breaking software and hardware products in the field of Irrigation and Fertigation Technologies, and change the way agriculture is practiced in India, Aquastride needs immediately :
Team Lead with 3-4 years experience.
Fresh programmers (3-4 openings)
The candidate can be from any STEM discipline and should have a good academic track record.
The candidate for the Team Lead position should have 3-4 years experience in managing a small team, in addition to being an independent contributor with hands-on coding experience.
1. Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
3. Knowledge of developing UI with Google maps or similar map interface.
4. Knowledge of OOP concepts.
5. Knowledge of deploying solutions in Windows IIS, Linux Apache, Microsoft Azure and similar platforms.
6. Knowledge of basic software documentation.
7. Good communication skills in English with capability to communicate complex software engineering problems/concepts orally and in writing.
8. Knowledge of MQTT, LoRa, IoT and analytics will be an added advantage.
9. An interest to contribute to the growth of a startup company and grow personally along with the organisation.
10. Should have done some academic projects/real life production projects (for freshers/ experienced candidate) which can be verified by us.
11. Good presentation skills.
Candidates, both freshers and those with experience, should have a strong technology and/or science background. They should have done some academic projects or real life production projects that can be assessed by us
Good English communication skills, with the capability to communicate complex software engineering problems and concepts both verbally and in writing
Our office is situated in Secunderabad, but candidates would sometimes be required to travel on-site, within India.
Send in your CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org